The process for assigning a building constructions consultant teacher for the diploma subject on our department is:
- The Department gets the up-to-date student list of the diploma subjects from the Neptun system. Student who are (for any reason) not registered on a diploma subject won’t be assigned a teacher untill they get registered. The diploma lists will get updated at least once a week.
- Students must apply through the Department’s online system (TIR) where they can normally view their grades and other results (you find this at the bottom of any page on this site)
- Input your neptun code at the bottom of the page and hit the “Show!” button.
- If you are registered for a diploma subject it will show up amongst the other records and you can enter the necessary data: the name of the architectural consultant, the subject of the diploma, the engineering department chosen for the diploma and whether the student is interested in a specialization diploma. You can then request 1 to 3 teachers from the department to be your consultant (in order of preference). Dont forget to hit “Send” when you are done.
- The department will make a decision based on the data entered, which will show up in the decision field at the bottom. The requested teachers will accept or decline the student in order of the student’s preference. If none of the three teachers are available then you will have to select some other teachers.
- You can off course still contact your preferred teacher in person or through email or Teams, but the official application must still be made in the way described above.